Sunday, May 4, 2008

May the Fourth be with you!

Wow. It has been long since I last posted. Spring hit us by surprise and sometime in there we had a brief preview of Summer as well. But that is behind us as the temperatures plummeted again reminding us that it is well and truly spring.
This sort of upset my DIY/Reno clock as my mind shifted to outdoor projects. Lynda wants the flower beds in a perfect line. I want a brand new utility shed. She wants the foot of the garden tended to. I want to build a brand new outdoor kitchen in time for summer grilling. She wants the deck area revamped. I want a new recycling centre to keep the blue bins hidden & I want to raise the height of the rear gate and fence.
So much to do with so little time. The girls needed the cycles maintained and I did that. Now they want to cycle to school!!!
Where do I begin?
May the Fourth be with Me!!!

1 comment:

Lynda D'Souza said...

What would I do without you love?


hire that Sardarji from down the road!! .....hee hee...

Related Posts with Thumbnails