Monday, November 3, 2008

Feeling Horny - Part One

At one of the garage sales of the summer I scored an excellent pair of Antlers that Lynda had been convincing me was all the rage. The only problem that it was mounted on a red felt base. That would've never gone with our bedroom palette.

This evening, with darkness looming on us so quickly, I took the piece in hand, ripped off the felt and then applied drywall compound to the chipboard. I will have to sand and reapply a couple of coats before I get it smooth enough for the primer and 'Linen' white that we have painted the rest of the bedroom accessories in. 

Watch this space for the transformation from Junk to Funk(y)!!!







 

1 comment:

Dinesh Alexander D'Souza said...

The pic of the antlers with the Buddha in the background wouldn't go down too well with the Buddha, I'm thinking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails