Tuesday, March 27, 2007

As it was in the Beginning.... Is not how it is in the end!!!!!

You know what they say about a Picture being worth a Thousand words........

That's All Jack!!!!!!!

This picture cannot begin to describe the transformation from what was a piece of furniture destined for the scrap heap to what now takes pride of place in my home.

Still very much a 'Work in Progress', I am yet to complete the 'swing out' faucet that would have been used by priests to wash their hands prior to going to the Altar to celebrate the Mass.

I trolled the Manama market to get the cup handles and vinod scavenged the smaller handles for me.

It looks rather impressive.

Memories of the customs officers at Mina Salman post laughing at my 'imports' come to mind right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails