Saturday, October 10, 2009

Get Your Tenori-On

I just discovered, while strip mining the web, this unique instrument called the Tenori-On. It's made by Yamaha and is quite something else. It consists of a 16 x 16 matrix of LED switches that allow the musician to create a range of sounds on different levels and BPM.

Search Tenori-On on YouTube and see what it can do.

The downside???

It costs $999. That's puts in the hands of only very serious musicians.


"There has to be an alternative" - I said to no one in particular. "What about a software version?"

Well what do you think.

Drumroll please..............................

May I introduce you to the Weepr (Not sure which name is worse...)

It costs $999 less than the Tenori-On - Which makes it free!!!!!

I down loaded it and Aaliyah and I sat in bed trying to get some beats going. Great fun. Worth a try!!!!

1 comment:

Avinash said...

"I said to no one in particular." -poetic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails