Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jewelery Storage Solutions

With Lynda's jewelery overrunning her small closet, I had decided a long time ago to solve her problem.

OK, I know the drill, we're supposed to listen and do nothing - but I thought that just this once.....

So I decided to go all out on this one and got her a Gerstner International GI-530 Red Oak Tool Chest. These chests were made to store precision hand tools and are felt lined to protect those tools.

Me thinks it does a good job of storing her jewelery.....


The chest in it's natural setting


The top section holds watches (Lynda does not wear a watch)


With the drawers open

2 comments:

Lynda D'Souza said...

He failed to mention he ordered this for me from the UK and had it delivered to us on our wedding anniversary...I cried!!!

Unknown said...

oh how lovely, its a fantastic idea

Related Posts with Thumbnails